Classification of pneumatic diaphragm single seat regulating valve
Pneumatic film single seat regulating valve can be divided into 5 aspects, which are according to purpose and function, medium working temperature, pressure, special purpose and according to principle, function and structure.
Pneumatic film single seat regulating valve:
1. According to purpose and function (1) two-position valve; (2) regulating valve; (3) diverter valve; (4) shut-off valve;
2. Classified according to the working temperature of the medium (1) high temperature valve; (2) medium temperature valve; (3) room temperature valve; (4) low temperature valve;
3. Classified by pressure (1) vacuum valve; (2) low pressure valve; (3) medium pressure valve; (4) high pressure valve; (5) ultra high pressure valve;
4. Commonly used classification method This classification method is divided according to principle, function and structure. It is currently the most commonly used classification method at home and abroad. Generally divided into nine categories: (1) single-seat regulating valve; (2) double-seat regulating valve; (3) sleeve regulating valve; (4) angle regulating valve; (5) three-way regulating valve; (6) Diaphragm valve; (7) butterfly valve; (8) ball valve; (9) eccentric rotary valve;
5. Special applications (1) soft-sealed shut-off valve; (2) hard-sealed shut-off valve; (3) wear-resistant regulating valve; (4) corrosion-resistant regulating valve; (5) all-tetrafluoro-corrosion regulating valve (6) full Corrosion-resistant alloy regulating valve; (7) emergency action cut-off or vent valve; (8) anti-blocking regulating valve; (9) corrosion-resistant anti-blocking shut-off valve; (10) insulation jacket valve; (11) large pressure drop shut-off valve (12) small flow regulating valve; (13) large diameter regulating valve; (14) large adjustable ratio regulating valve; (15) low S energy saving regulating valve; (16) low noise valve; (17) fine small regulating valve (18) Lining (rubber, tetrafluoro, ceramic) regulating valve; (19) Special ball valve for water treatment; (20) Special valve for caustic soda;
Through the analysis of the classification of the above-mentioned five-point pneumatic diaphragm single-seat control valves, we can understand the classification of pneumatic diaphragm single-seat control valves intuitively. China is a large developing country, and various industries are developing healthily and rapidly. The demand for valves in many industries is also expanding. How to further expand the market competitiveness of pneumatic film single-seat control valves and accelerate the research on the types of pneumatic film single-seat control valves are necessary.
Classification of Pneumatic Film Single-seat Control Valves After years of development, China's pneumatic film single-seat control valves have a very good foundation and background. As the use of such products has been affirmed and appreciated by more and more users, the development of pneumatic diaphragm single-seat control valves has also received more support. To speed up the further improvement of pneumatic diaphragm single-seat control valves, the most important of which is the further expansion of the types of pneumatic diaphragm single-seat control valves.
Previous: Features of fluorine-lined diaphragm valve Next: No data